In the coming weeks we are committed to taking care of our customers by providing the essential service of bamboo removal. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed of any changes as soon as we know. We are working smart and safe by the following measures:
- Keeping hand sanitizer on site and following regular hand washing protocols.
- Restricting our teams to one or two workers only.
- If we need two workers on site they are working in different work zones whenever possible.
- Workers are driving in their personal vehicles
- Requesting our customers stay inside. We encourage customers to call us and speak through the phone. We are also offering video conferencing via Zoom. We will enforce this safety measure and remind customers to give us proper distance.
We know that as spring has arrived, bamboo has already started growing; mother nature will not be put on hold. In fact, these are the busiest three months of the entire year for bamboo growth. During this time, the plant grows horizontally underground and can cause additional damage to hardscape, underground pipes, and house foundations among other things. Additionally, as we are just entering shooting season the bamboo will shoot to its full height, upwards of 50 feet, in just two months’ time. This can cause additional damage to property and can be a danger for kids, pets, and even adults as it shoots unexpectedly through the surface up to dozens of feet away from the main plant. Lastly, much of our work is culling dead or broken poles from overhead which can fall and harm our customers.
We appreciate your continued business during these challenging times. We promise to do our best to keep the work smooth and to protect your home and property from the incursion of bamboo during these next months. Thank you for your continued business.